Why Homeownership? Here are a few good reasons to purchase a home.
- Security – Yes, security. You don’t have to worry about being kicked out by your landlord.
- Investment – Purchasing real estate is a long term investment. Unlike a car, a home will appreciate in value while a vehicle depreciates.
- Equity – One of the best reasons to buy a home is because you can build equity that can be used later on to start a business, pay bills etc.
- Freedom – You are free to do whatever you want. You want a dog? You can have a dog. Maybe you want to paint your walls black? Whatever it is you want to do, you can to do without paying a pet deposit or having to worry about painting the walls back to its original color if and when you move out of your rental home. But also remember if you plan to move not everyone will like the things you do to it.
- Privacy – You will have privacy. You don’t need to worry about someone checking in on you.
- Pride of Ownership – A lot of peoples goals in life are to eventually own their own home. People take a lot of pride in saying they own their home.
Whether it be a starter home or a brand new build, purchasing a home has many benefits. If you or someone you know is looking to buy, give me a call. My lender and I can get you there!